Sunday, 4 January 2015

Table Top Toys

At every meal time, we end up with toys and food scattering the table and floor. With a 10 month old, its inevitable and I've learned not to fight it. But keeping all those 'table top toys' organised? Now that is something I hadn't been doing. I have found that if I don't have a quick distraction for little R, I can't get any food inside her! So I needed a quick and easy solution to keep all those little distractions in easy reach...




































Too many toys!!





































One little plastic basket later...




































Ta da!





































Whilst my little R is growing, I find I need quick simple solutions to keep our life on track so although it's not the prettiest basket, its durable and lightweight so if it gets chucked around and thrown on the floor by my little miss, it doesn't matter! One little task to tick off the list and a tidy table which is easy to sort at the end of each meal time.

We have been using a table tray for a while now to organise our place mats and coasters and it seems to be working well for us. The next thing I would like to try is a table top cutlery and napkin holder, but more on that later...

What simple solutions do you use for your little ones meal times? 

x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment